Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What Baseball Season Means to Me



As Spring training is amongst us I think its time for me to reflect what I am looking forward to. I am a die hard New York Mets fans. I have been all of my life. I took this from my father. Since being about six years old I followed the Mets closely every season. I go to about 5-6 Mets game a year with eith er my family or friends. Baseball is one of my favorite sports and get excited every year about the start of the season. Since I was a kid baseball has been a big part of my life. I was also on a little league team for four years. My team won the championship two of the four years which I was involved. This year I am a little more excited for the start of baseball seasonthan usual. The mets are one of the favorites to win the World Series. In my lifetime I have never experienced them winning a championship. For the last two years they have been one of baseballs best teams, and as mentioned in an earlier blog they acquired baseballs best pitcher in Johan Santana. The season is less than a month away. This year I will watch as many games as possible, and try to attend about 10 games. The upcoming baseball season has me amped up.

No comments: