Friday, March 28, 2008

Preview of MLB season

With the games just beginning this week in Japan the baseball season if finally here. Prior to every baseball season I like to give my prediction of how the season will fall. I am looking forward to this season, as I have high expectations for my team the New York Mets. This year the Boston Red Sox will try to repeat as World Series champions. There are also the New York Yankees, who are hungry to get back in the World Series and will do anything to do so. Another team that I think will be very good are the Detroit Tigers, who made some very nice acquisitions. I also believe teams like the Angels, Indians, Mariners, Diamondbacks, Paders, Rockies, Phillies, and Braves will remain good from last year. A few teams that I believe can be a surprise are the Dodgers, Devil Rays, White Sox, and the Brewers.
My Predictions
NL AL
East New York Mets Boston Red Sox
Central Chicago Cubs Detroit Tigers
West Diamondbacks Mariners
Wild Card Phillies NY Yankees
MVP David Wright Miguel Cabrera
CY Young Johan Santana Josh Beckett

No comments: